Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Quake Con 2008! - Page 3
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Quake Con 2008!

Default Re: Quake Con 2008!

Kirium - I was writing to Cleveland about flying to the U.K. Sorry for the confusion. I should have been clearer on that.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Kirium View Post

Andy

Could you not find a cheaper flight? did you try both DFW and Love Field?
    Me thinks he was talking flight to England...

The Anatole probably isn't as nice as the Gaylord...but the staff is better (meaning that aren't a bunch of snotty pricks) and they do more work in the BYOC which cuts down on our work. Also the rooms aren't 50 miles from the convention part. Much better. Parking does suck but they got us a discount. As far as I am concerned the Anatole is better. It is in the middle of a remodel so hopefully that is done by next year.

"Someone once said...size doesn't matter...it's the way you use it. That person apparently had a tiny pecker." - Defender2803

Excellent report Def. It sounds like a good place to party and have fun. The Gaylord was so huge it was a bit annoying at times. It would take 30 minutes to go from the convention cernter to our party suite (Thnx again V1X!!)
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Cap View Post
    Kirium - I was writing to Cleveland about flying to the U.K. Sorry for the confusion. I should have been clearer on that.
    Ok, I wasn't sure.

The only reason I wouldn't be shocked if it was reversed is because I once priced a flight to DC and it was more expensive than a flight to London.

SEPIUS EXERTUS, SEMPER FIDELIS, FRATER INFINITAS "Often Tested, Always Faithful, Brothers Forever"

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Cap View Post
    Yeah it woudl be great to get a few pond jumpers. I know Spar's finances are tight due to Mortgage and such, but maybe teh SmeeeePors or Audie, Para, and group. Firebabe? It woudl be great to get them over here. I do plan on returning to U.K. again next year as well. Who else wants to go?
    MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMMMMMMMMEMEEMEMEMEMEEMEMMEMEEMEMME MEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEMEM

me =)

A european DP Qcon would be a blast. Everyone can stay at Sparhawks and we can eat BBQ at Cossehs.

Wolfenstein: Fans were given an update on id Software’s new Wolfenstein title in development by Raven Software for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 with multiplayer by Threewave Software.
    That makes me smile. I'm sure it gets Cossehs attention also.

lol i'll be there as usual, and this time i will be legal! Hahah finally

[DP]Depthcharge

"History Is Written By The Victors"

Druming Along

I was saddened for not going again this year like last year. I started a new job and the monies were not large enough for a trip southward. Next year who knows i'll put some away to help me get there.

Buttercup and I will be there next year as long as we don't have another little one on the way by then and if we can afford the trip. We'll try to drag Cannon out as well if we can - but that's up to him, obviously.

Thread Information