Warning: Function create_function() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 23

Warning: Function create_function() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 23

When I get home...

Default When I get home...

Still got about 4 months to go here in Iraq...just thought I would plan ahead a little. Do me a favor and let me know which server and faction and which classes you guys are lacking. I'll pretty much be off for 3 months when I get home, so I'll have a lot of time on my hands. Time for me to go out and do my thing here in Iraq. Keep it real DP'ers.
    UndyingOath
    USMC 0311
    4th Div. 1/23 Alpha

North American Rep Furious_George's Avatar

Default Re: When I get home...

Best to get in-touch with Trident, Archiver or Andrewz i think. They would have the best idea of we're lacking in. Lincoln or Monroe could know too

TS has many of us in channel playing Horde side on the Dragonmaw server. The guild is Bloodfist. Hop in TS and we can get you set up with a guild tag, some pocket change, and if the tailors are on some bags.

As far as what class we are lacking, hmm My advice is try a few to play and see what shales out. I believe playing a class you like is better than playing one you don't. You might be more interested in learning what changes the latest patch made to your uber class to pwn people with than dreading what changes they nerfed your class with again THIS time.

The best professions to start with, in my oppinion, are gathering professions such as mining, skinning, herbalism. Do these while deciding what you want to do later as a crafter. You can change your professions as well as you get the whim. I started one of my leather wearers with skinning and leatherworking to make my own wearable gear. Some crafting professions go hand in hand with a gathering profession. Examples of such are skinning/leatherworking, skinning/tailoring, mining/blacksmithing, mining/jewelcrafting, mining/engineering, and herbalism/alchemy

Come home in one piece and give us a shout in TS. We'd be glad to have you.

Cheers,
    [DP]Andrewz

A mage would be nice though. :)

Yeah was thinking about a mage. Did the druid thing way back before they were cool. Dropped my 70 druid about a month before I deployed because they got pretty strong so everyone started to roll one. I dunno though, I'll start reading up on patch notes and get a few ideas.
    UndyingOath
    USMC 0311
    4th Div. 1/23 Alpha

Thread Information