Warning: Function create_function() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 23

Warning: Function create_function() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 23

Bf2142 Help!

Thread: Bf2142 Help!

Default Bf2142 Help!

Ok so I think I might have posted something about this problem a while back, can't remember. The problem is still there.

I am using Vista Home 32bit, my laptop is more than capable to run it. I have it installed and when I start it up it goes black screen, flickers abut 2 times then shuts down with a box that says bf2142.exe has stopped working.

Now I have the patch up to date, the punkbuster up to date. Everything is up to date for me to play it. But i can't get past this problem, i have no idea why it does it. I'm really irritated tho

DOGTAGS COLLECTOR quattrokungen's Avatar

Default Re: Bf2142 Help!

Have u tried to "right klick" the BF 2142 icon and selected "run as admin"?
    U need to do that for Bf 2142 to work in Vista.

Default Re: Bf2142 Help!

yeah it is running as administrator, still no dice...

Thread Information