Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Peace Out! - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Peace Out!

DOGTAGS COLLECTOR quattrokungen's Avatar

Default Re: Peace Out!

Buy...

Quote Originally Posted by quattrokungen View Post
    Buy...
    What is for sale?

DOGTAGS COLLECTOR quattrokungen's Avatar

Sorry... I ment to write Bye..... LOL!

Maybe it's time to start your own server and see how much fun it is to deal with the whiners and hackers?

Too bad... One of the great things about DP is you CAN fuck up and we will still take you back. Mind your manners and wash behind your ears. glhf.
    [DP]Cleveland

Somewhere under a bridge in central Florida

Thanks Bro ...............If they only Knew

supahfly_one

Quote Originally Posted by [DP]Monroe View Post
    Maybe it's time to start your own server and see how much fun it is to deal with the whiners and hackers?
    I was an admin for MACOM before they went all COD4. I'm very familiar with keeping everyone happy along with weeding out the hackers and rule breakers. But I've never kicked anyone out of spite.
    I've said before if you think me being on at the moment is causing a problem just let me know and I'll log out of the server to prove my account causes no problems.

I just didnt really get into COD4 a whole lot, maybe for about a couple months. so I left the clan. been using my car's tag ever since.

Combatcommo. apology accepted, this is an 18 + guild, we can all be adults about this kind of stuff.

Supah,

You keep coming back to claim your kick/ban was out of spite. I was not there and I cannot say with certainty just how everything went down. However, I do believe the admin **AND** the game commander spoke up as to what the situation was and explained it quite nicely. Now I understand fully that being kicked for some odd reason you're not sure of at the time can be frustrating and you want to lash out at anyone to make it all feel better. It hurts more to be kicked when you're on a roll or just lucky enough to be wiping the floor with the competition. The first gut reaction is "Hell, I'm sooooo good...wtf? banned? those SOBs!!"

Besides cleaning out hackers and having fun with folks, like turning them into cows on CODUO (good times!) or setting them on fire at the end of a round (hillarious!) we also detest drama and those who cause it. We are all 18+, have real jobs and put up with all kinds of bullshit drama at work. When we're home, and home with our clan playing a game, our tolerance and willingness to accept drama from drama queens is at zero. Hell, its sub-zero. Drama detracts from some people's fun.

I have to say that I am probably the heaviest handed of player banning admins to roam a server. You start drama, I will mess with you (turn into cow, set on fire, team switch you, etc etc) and be kind enough to tell you to knock it off. However other times I'll just outright ban you because punishing some people just makes them whine more and others see this and join in and soon its just a server of people typing insults and there is zero gameplay. Can you see why just outright banning someone with minimal drama works out just fine?

You can't just don't let go of the accusations (quote: But I've never been kicked out of spite.). Life sucks and if you hang onto every little piss-ant bad thing that happens you'll die early, just like if you took up jogging and healthy foods. :) We were kicked off a great server because the admins wanted the **5** (<-- odd number) to split up evenly on the two teams. When mentioning there were 5 of us, they guild banned us. Guess he didn't like his math messed with.

We will treat you fairly here and I think you have seen this from our posts and reaction to you. So what do you say we start with a clean slate for you? Hang out, enjoy the fun we have to offer and see if you like it here.
    Last edited by Lincoln; 07-31-2008 at 12:18 AM.

i like cheese

[DP]Depthcharge

"History Is Written By The Victors"

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post

have real jobs .

I resent that remark... I have been trying to force myself to believe that I am stuck in a nightmare job, now you are telling me that it is real???
    This space for rent

Thread Information