Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Goddess of the Wind - Banned
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    thesomethingpicasso

Default Goddess of the Wind - Banned

Hi guys,

I just got banned for shooting para.uk out of his jet. Tehe, if you really think that's hacking you need to get out of pubs more.Well I hope I get an unban. I like to have people on my good side when I'm playing fair.

DP Guild Member

Default Re: Goddess of the Wind - Banned

I Notice You Dont Mention How you did it ???? Hmm Wonder Why ??? You Cannot Shoot A Jet From Behind With A Chopper Tv Guide Missile ???? well judging by your stats you aint no good anyway so what is your problem ????????????????????? been caught hacking
    Last edited by para uk; 07-31-2008 at 10:29 PM.

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

I doubt you'll get an unban. You obviously have an issue reading the sticky I personally posted about this forum. http://dpworldgaming.dpguild.net/for...ead.php?t=1568

If you've been banned then you need to discuss it politely and with a little respect.

Most people who do, end up with an unban. You dropped the ball and decided to tell us what we "should" do. - Not good.

Now I'm not going to be involved in the discussion predominently about your ban because that's up to Para but I am just making it clear that people who wish to have an unban considered should post with respect.

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

DP Guild Member

and btw the ban stays PERMANENT
    Last edited by para uk; 07-31-2008 at 10:44 PM.

thesomethingpicasso

i used to play with the account saggins. i left for a long time and have since forgot the password. i can shoot a jet from behind with a tv missile and so can many other people. i did it to seadog.can 4 times before i did it to you because his f-35 was slower. so if you're going to play big-bad-admin go ahead but honestly i have far better things to do then cheat in a video game.

you dont have to unban me but it would be wise because i have this little weekly hobby where i make a clan think im hacking and then make it piss me off. i then hit them where it hurts most and for most pub scrubs like you it's their stats. last month it was *TA* team america. If you don't know them, because obviously you guys live in a hole of a gaming community, they are the largest bf2 clan in the world and operate the most populated wake/karkand/jalabad servers. so basically we went through what you're starting right now and it ended up with me vs. *TA* clabrendon1 (the admin).

http://www.bf2s.com/player/108144934/history/Score/

that is how the fight ended.

all your stats are belong to me. also prepare to get disconnected from your own server repeatedly.

gg and good day. if you change your mind xfire persegaming

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

Look dude, take your ball and go away. We really don't like to waste our time with pathetic little guttersnipes like you. You're quite obviously a pathetic little oik with nothing better to do than attempt to wind people up.

It doesn't work. I'm more amused by you than anything.

The world is full of idiots like you and that is a good thing. Without idiots, there'd be too many smart people and the world needs a natural balance. You're perfect for such a thing.

Now, really, do try not to insult us on our own forums because it's a waste of your time.

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

thesomethingpicasso

dont worry, im perfectly fine with stat wiping.

toodles

thesomethingpicasso

o and the stat wiping extends to all [DP] members. if you are seen wearing [DP] tags.

DP Guild Member

ok monz do what you have to do

DP Guild Member

well we are waiting ha ha

Thread Information