Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Goddess of the Wind - Banned - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    DP Guild Member

Default Re: Goddess of the Wind - Banned

Can You Reset Me Please As I Like Playing The Game Not Cheating Of Course Like You But Well What Ever Floats Your Boat Know What I Mean Of Course You Do Eh Hacker I Need Zero Points To Make It Easier For You It Means 0000000 Ok Have You Got That Thanks Para.uk

lol para, have you gone bloody mad? that is the funniest one person argument i've seen in quite some time heh cheers!

DP Guild Member

so seadog is you're friend eh ??????????? could you clarify this for me please not that it matters as i have his hash key/guid /ip address, so mbl will be informed of what has happened tonight and of course the star of the show tonight which is you,congratulations, you have won the hacker of the year award the golden helio award i would like to thank you for participating in our find the hacker competition which you have one hands down so if you would like to forward you're address i would like to send something to you

supahfly_one

oh snap... but its possible to shoot down a jet with a tv. its really hard. But I think this guy, from the way he talks, is using a chopper hack

Hackers are funny. They are called hacker because they are hacks. This dude obviously knows nothing about true software or he would not even waste him time with the threats. That is what has always made me laugh the most at these limp dicks - they have absolutely 0 going for them so they get on the intardnet and pretend to be something more than they could ever truly be.

The whole thing does suck tho - these are the kinds of people welfare and government subisidization was created for. So not only do they get on the machine and try to ruin our fun, they luse our tax dollars to buy a computer to put in their trailer park living/ sewer scraping home.

Oh well - I suppose pitty is called fo rhere. I feel sorry for this miserable suck. I wish we could just help put him out of his miserable existence, and do him a great favor.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

supahfly_one

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

Probably sits at home with a rubber chicken called Steven and slams it up and down his prick.. forgetting he's the prick :D

Here he is

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

supahfly_one

he is probably in google right now doing a search for bf2cc hacks... except he gets no good sites due to him typing HAX

supahfly_one

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    Roflmao !!!
    holy crap, I've never seen em remove an image that fast from photobucket!

Is this the Kid from UO ??, i know the guys remember him, the one that was like My dads gota a CD n gona crash your server with it, little shit just wouldnt STFU either in TS, Did he grow up n start playin BF2 ??

Thread Information