Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
banned... - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: banned...

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

Default Re: banned...

Quote Originally Posted by nomercy View Post
    cmon now....this stuff is pretty funny, ill probably join the server again to trip out on the stuff that will be sd and will happen. i love the "type" and "english class jokes" never get old....funny u say that quatro....i wish i recorded it or something so the truth would prevail, i dont mean to argue but i have a pet peave when ppl tell bold face lies. I killed one of u once with a grenade, now claymores, if i layed them out itz not like i can deactivate them. i layed them b4 ne thing was sd....my only real kill was a grenade kill....crazy stuff.....ill take some time to read the server rules on the site, long as ur not one of those clans that make up a billion rules to make the game easier for urself....itz so funny how a simple statement and complaint can turn into so many ppl talkin shit.....but ill let my bf2 gameplay handle that....see ya on the server

Jesus dude, if you're going to use an ellipsis, then please get it right. It's THREE dots E.g ...

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

Senior Correspondent - DPNews Meaty Portion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sparhawk View Post
    Jesus dude, if you're going to use an ellipsis, then please get it right. It's THREE dots E.g ...
    Here: I translated his rant into Italian.

cmon ora….questo roba è abbastanza divertente, il ill probabilmente unisce ancora l'assistente per scattare fuori sul roba che sarà deviazione standard ed accadrà. amo il " type" e " jokes" del codice categoria inglese; non ottenga mai vecchio….la u divertente dice quel quatro….desidero che abbia registrato esso o qualcosa in modo da la verità prevarrebbe, non significo discutere ma ho un peave dell'animale domestico quando il ppl dice le bugie del fronte GRASSETTO. Ho ucciso una volta uno della u con una granata, ora claymores, se le stabilissi itz non come posso disattivarlo. li ho posti che la cosa del Ne b4 era deviazione standard….la mia soltanto uccisione reale era un'uccisione della granata….il roba pazzesco ..... malato richiede un certo tempo leggere le regole dell'assistente sul luogo, lungamente come ur non uno di quei clan che compongono le miliardo regole per rendere il gioco più facile per urself….il itz così divertente come una semplice dichiarazione e un reclamo possono trasformare nei tanti il talkin del ppl cacato ..... ma il ill ha lasciato la mia maniglia gameplay bf2 quello….vedi il ya sull'assistente

Can you unravel Meaty's secret message??
    اندي يحظى الجميلة ويسكي وذكر الاعضاء التناسليه
    "If something about the human body disgusts you complain to the manufacturer."
    - Lenny Bruce
    So what?

He has to be 12. No self respecting adult would type shit like that. "b4 ne thing was sd"? Seriously? You have really come to the wrong place to type retarded shit like that and expect to get anything but laughed at.

We have always walked a fine between being too lax and too strict as admins. Admittedly we don't always get it right. In this case, BECAUSE of the retarded way you post nobody is going to take you seriously. I think I lost 10 IQ points just reading that shit.

Bottom line...stop playing computer games and read a fucking book.

DP Guild Member

Lofl

Senior Correspondent - DPNews Meaty Portion's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by [DP]Monroe View Post
    He has to be 12. No self respecting adult would type shit like that. "b4 ne thing was sd"? Seriously? You have really come to the wrong place to type retarded shit like that and expect to get anything but laughed at.

We have always walked a fine between being too lax and too strict as admins. Admittedly we don't always get it right. In this case, BECAUSE of the retarded way you post nobody is going to take you seriously. I think I lost 10 IQ points just reading that shit.

doi doi doi

Can you unravel Meaty's secret message??
    اندي يحظى الجميلة ويسكي وذكر الاعضاء التناسليه
    "If something about the human body disgusts you complain to the manufacturer."
    - Lenny Bruce
    So what?

nomercy

like atomicpunk sd earlier....this game really bringz the beast out of ppl. i played on the server today and it went pretty smooth...some cool ppl. i was on TS for a bit 2....didnt have ne problems, and ive sd nothing to u monroe and ur talkin shit like ur 12.....ive been deployed to iraq twice.....really funny to see old ass fucks like u talk shit like ur somebody, my typin is old habits when i would rarely talk to my wife online...i came to this site with a small complaint and thats it....maybe a few smart comments but nothing else, so chill the fuck out with ur "Literature" lessons and shit-talkin....

Gra, Dilseacht, Cairdeas BanSidhe's Avatar

Ok I have closed this thread. There really is no need for such harsh comments back and forth. Please be civil and respects others even if you don't know them.

This thread is created so that one can voice their issues about being banned from our servers. We give them this option out of common courtesy.

Thank you.

Well, I've been put in my place.

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

Well, I've been put in my place.

....about fuckun' time.. LOL ;o) J/K !!!

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

Haha- you guys are doing that thing where you keep posting even though the thread is closed!

But I guess this means that I'm als... oops.
    Never forget our brothers, [DP]Dracus and [DP]BluePhantom

Thread Information