Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Greetings

Thread: Greetings

Pesudo Neo

Exclamation Greetings

Greetings Gentlemen and or Ladies,

I was playing on your Battlefield 2 Server (yes it was your Dead Presidents Server i double checked the IP's) and was having a good time on Warlord. I was leading the server and was subsequently banned for suspected hacking if the message the console said is true.

I wish to have this ban revoked as I can assure you while I was having a very good night I am not hacking. I do not hack/dolphin dive/bunny hop or any of that kind of nonsense nor have I ever before.

If you would like a character reference head over to my clans Website ( http://www.clantoolz.com/unluckyxiii/forum/sitenews.asp ) and have a chat with Pulse. Hes our clan leader and will assure you that the 13 clan does not endorse hacking or any other shenanigans.

Please respond asap as before this ban was handed out I was having a great time despite having my arse handed to me on ghost town a few minutes earlier :P

Regards,

Pesudo Neo

Default Re: Greetings

Sorry this has happened to you. We will look into it asap.

Pesudo Neo

Thank you for your prompt response. I failed to mention this but the ban happened less than an hour ago.

Pesudo Neo:

I just wanted to step in and thank you for approaching our Guild in a very polite and professional manner. There have been others in the past, who want their bans lifted, who have approached in rather not so good ways. But be aware, I might be thanking you, but I am only a Moderator and have no powers as towards lifting your ban. I am sure that those within [DP] who have the power, will deal with this as quick as they can.

Again thank you for being kind and understanding and approaching us in a good manner.

LBJ

[
    DP]L.B. Johnson

Banned

Hi Pesudo Neo

An admin went to ban a player that was glitching in game. Using the 3 leters to ban a player you was banned you by mistake.
    The ban was removed straight away by myself.
    Sorry for the error and hope you will continue to have a good time on our server in the future.

Pesudo Neo

that pesky admin command
    *shakes fist*

thank you very much :)

God blessed I love it when this works like that!
    "You are 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pesudo Neo View Post
    that pesky admin command
    *shakes fist*

thank you very much :)
    I'll second that. Lost count of how many times even our own admins have been banned by mistake because of it.

Thread Information