Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Please unban me
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Please unban me

hellgameryes

Default Please unban me

i dont know if this is right site but i found two Dpguild sites. but hey ho... i was playing the killing floor server Brothers in arms and got banned for no reason. i would like to know why and maybe be unbanned.
    Thankyou

p.s

if you search dpguild in google on the 4th page there is another clan website called dead presidents euro division.
    www.dpguildeu.com

hellgameryes

Default Re: Please unban me

sorry in-game name Mr.colt

Banned

Wow you sure are quick at posting hellgameryes.
    Sorry i banned you by mistake i was trying to make room for myself to join but clicked ban and not kick for session.
    I have removed the ban.
    Thankyou for you kind response, and feel free to join the server again.

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

Snipsnap = TOTAL N00B !! LMAO

Thanks for the polite post... as for the DPEuro site.. LOL, it's legit and ours but I didn't even know that existed.. lol Probably my own dumb ignorance :)

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

BuFFy

I write in the name of D-(1)-Stroy. He was playing with me on many servers (vac secured). But he was banned about 2 times on your KF server and was only able to join after the map changed. SnipSnap said he was hacking - without to tell more. How he is able to play on all vac secured servers but not on yours? I dont believe he hacks because we´re in one room and he´s my boyfriend :p
    please explain this - greets BuFFy

Banned

they have not been banned

Banned

it was kick from session to allow myself and Bravo and then you came back when there were spaces

The DP Killing floor servers are very popular at the moment with both clan and non clan members. I do think it is right to give preference to the people who provide them and have seen only one person get kicked for behaviour. There is no ability to give a reason in the kick/ban software for this game so people who say they have been kick/banned for this or that reason must know something we don't. We do try to keep kicking for clan members to a minimum and we usually wait till a new round starts but this is not always possible. I will discuss this matter with fellow DP KF players tonight and if anybody has anything to add please come and talk to us on vent. Hope this clarifys the issue.

D-(1)-Stroy

@SnipSnap
    u´r a lier ^^ i was banned and i did see it while i did try to reconnect for about 7 minutes. I was kicked 2 times each time in a map and the first time just before Patriarch was on turn -.-
    @JamJarUK
    Im not interested in how popular ur servers are but in the way ur handle with players. I could understand if this would be "kick - for - mates". But SnipSnap only told to BuFFy i was "HACKING" - he said it 2 times - without detailed explanation.
    How about to say he was ban me for the rest time of the map because his mother is a whore? Now understand? its all about reputation and i hope can understand why the hell i get in rage
    Last edited by D-(1)-Stroy; 11-05-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

It's never fun being banned from a server if you have done nothing wrong. I don't know if you have or you haven't. That's for SnipSnap to sort out with the senior server admins and yourself.

However, as a senior forum admin here, I would ask that you keep your raging down to a minimum (take a look at the rules of posting in this forum) otherwise, I can exclude you from the forum just as easily.

This isn't a threat, just a gentle reminder to maintain decorum.

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

Thread Information