Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

New Feature!! Dead Brain Presidents
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    D-(1)-Stroy

Default Dead Brain Presidents

Its okay - just ban me. I found a nice post in our forum where i was kicked all the time in your ETQW server. I was kicked because of playing good (its impossible to xp-whore while doing all mission things).
    I was talking about that Snipsnap has told BuFFy that i was banned because i hacks.
    Now i understand why u doesent has even a guestbook. Other clans could see your silly actions and your reputation could sink.
    You arenīt more as than as a kids club doing kick/ban instead of cheating - thats better than to cheat.
    But i really hope u stop to belie other people.
    for the rest of your time - try to play fair, dont try to belie other people and maybe someday youre good
    I dont wish u much fun, because i think about u cant get much fun play fair. but uh - just try it.
    and now for the really stupids members in your dead brain club - im not in rage because of the ban... just because of u wanna make other people (like my girl friend) believe in i do hack!

hope to see you in other clan servers ... u would suck

Senior Correspondent - DPNews Meaty Portion's Avatar

Default Re: Dead Brain Presidents

You're so gotten to that it's not even funny.

Can you unravel Meaty's secret message??
    اندي يحظى الجميلة ويسكي وذكر الاعضاء التناسليه
    "If something about the human body disgusts you complain to the manufacturer."
    - Lenny Bruce
    So what?

Ouch - if you read this with a Steven Hawkings voice, it actually makes sense.

OK you are banned. I am not one to disappoint.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

Well at least the guy's girlfriend was reasonable.

This dude was frothing at the mouth despite reasonable responses from DP folks. Combined with pre-teen like writing skills, this guy definitely has anger management issues.
    Siggy.

Nothing is more irritating than someone who is unreasonable AND incoherent.

I feel bad for his lady, having to put up with that.

I'm with the BombSquad, if you see me running, run the other way!

Yep he went a bit off of the deep end. Funny in many aspects. I believe that he probably meant to call snipsnap a liar (a person who tells lies), instead of a lier (a person or things that lies, as in wait or in ambush). He also claims that snipsnap banned him because his mother is a whore. I am assuming that he meant to say that snipsnap called D-(1)stroy's mother a whore, and not the other way around. Otherwise it really doesn't make sense. I don't see snipsnap telling Buffy that D-(1)story had been banned becuase he hacks and his mother is a whore. But I guess perhaps I just don't know snipsnap well enough. ;)

He found a nice post in his forums about being kicked from our ETQW server. Perhaps it would have been more productive if he had instead put a post in our forums, it may have been something that could have been straightened out at that time. If it even was our server, which I doubt. I just found a post in our forums where he has acted like a complete asshat. ;)

We don't have a guestbook? I guess he has since found our shoutbox which I think is close enough. Oh no! I hope his remarks don't bring down our ranking in with the I.G.R.M. (International Gamers Reputation Monitor)!

Referring to us as the dead brain club, and the dead peaches. Wow, those are some real zingers...You showed us!

I think that he caught on to snipsnap's real plan. Which is of course to steal his woman and he was trying to win her over by convincing her that the gaming god that she had fallen in love with was really a no good hacker. Those lightining reflexes, and never miss headshot, were nothing more than an aimbot running in the background.

Hmmm.... I guess that's it. I've wasted enough time this morning.

LOL @ Vargus
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

Now a feel a little bad for poking some fun. He apologized a bit in his other post and also agreed that his English translation isn't the best. So Id10t, oops I mean, D-(1)-stroy please forgive me I couldn't resist. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by D-(1)-Stroy View Post
    I was kicked because of playing good (its impossible to xp-whore while doing all mission things).
    Yeah, that's how we do it. You play good we ban you. (That's sarcasm btw.)

Guys try reading this using Schwarzennegar's voice.

;) Nice comeback VARGUS.

[DP] Spaniard:FRICKIN' UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Thread Information