Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

I was banned because .... - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    RoccoCool

Default Re: I was banned because ....

Buenos dias a todos, gracias "Español" por tu ofreciemiento y a la vez pido disculpas por mi Ingles, voy a repetir lo que puse la primera vez el texto original:
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................
    """Buenas a todos los miembros de DEAD disculpas por mi Inglés.

Esta tarde a las 15'10 se me ha Baneado de su servidor en las Fuerzas Especiales, por matar a uno de mi equipo,ha sido un error, lo que ocurrió es que un individuo llamado "Israeli4u" ha ido indiscriminadamente matando a todo el otro equipo, se puso de comandante, y después de que todo el mundo le estaba diciendo una y otra vez que se fuera del servidor, me lo he cargado, solo estaba yo y el en nuestro equipo, así que tengo el servidor automáticamente prohibido, pido disculpas y les agradeceria que me quitaran la prohibición, a -=EFE!Fett =- lo mato mas de 20 veces, gracias y felicitaciones por vuestra pagina Web y el Foro""""
    .................................................. .................................................. ..........................................

Me pediis mas datos del servidor, en concreto es el vuestro [DP] Dead President's Of USA, es el nombre con la IP 69.12.54.9 y puerto 16567 de Special Forces y el mapa era un Leviathan en ese momento.
    Al personaje que mate de mi equipo era --Islaeli4u-- que se cargo a todos los demas que estaban haciendo tiempo en el server, hubo insultos, desprecios. pero el ni caso se puso de comandante y los iba localizando y metiendoles artilleria. Esto es todo fui a por el y me lo cargue, y automaticamente se me expulso, no fui a caer aunque se las normas, pero me indigno mucho hasta dijo que era admin del server y hacia lo que queria.

Bueno saludos a Todos otra vez

=AGT= RoccoCool

Nota, yo lo escribo en español, pero cambia muchas palabras al subirlo, lo siento
    Last edited by RoccoCool; 02-12-2010 at 09:18 AM.

DOGTAGS COLLECTOR quattrokungen's Avatar

And if u use google translate i goes:

Good morning everyone, thanks "Spanish" to pledges for your time and please excuse my English, I will repeat what the first time I put the original text:
    .................................................. ..........................................
    "" Good to all members of DEAD sorry for my English.

This afternoon at 15'10 I have been banned from your server in the Special Forces to kill one of my team, it was a mistake, what happened is that an individual named "Israeli4u" has been indiscriminately killing everyone
    another team, it became commander, and after everyone was saying again and again to leave the server, I've loaded, and I was only on our team, so I have the server automatically banned I apologize and thank them for me to remove the ban, a -= EFE! =- Fett killed him over 20 times, thanks and congratulations for your website and the forum "" ""
    .................................................. ..........................................

I pediis more data from the server is specifically yours [DP] Dead President's of USA, is the name with the IP 69.12.54.9 and port 16,567 for Special Forces and the map was a Leviathan at the time.
    The character that was my team mate - Islaeli4u - which is charged to all others who were doing time on the server, there were insults, slights.
    but neither case was the commander and was metiendoles locating and artillery. So much went for it and upload it to me, and will automatically be expelled me, I did not fall even if the standards, but much worthless to me said it was the server admin and did what they wanted.

Well greetings to all again

= AGT = RoccoCool

DOGTAGS COLLECTOR quattrokungen's Avatar

And if u use the IP he gave us u can se it is the {DP} clan

http://battletracker.com/bf2server/6...9:16567:29900/

Please refer to this link about guild misidentification; http://dpworldgaming.dpguild.net/for...ead.php?t=3190

I'm with the BombSquad, if you see me running, run the other way!

No, no. I eat "cookie" not "dookie." I know the d and c keys are next to each other but try not to hit them both. Not a big deal. I'm sure it's hard to type with hooves. (Tell your mom I said "Moooo!")

"All of those that believe in telekinesis raise my right hand" - Steven Wright, genius

Uhmmm guys , did u notise the player name calles Tazz-is-cornholio on the link that quattro gave us.
    Thats former [DP] member wesjones

I will do recon to this site this evening. anybody else comming ?.

Ok recon mission was a sucsess, no casualties etc. Ize was right this server is being run by Wes Jones as a time based padding server. So you basicaly sit in a tank for hours twidling your thumbs, theres no killing allowed. There was another person in the server with DP tags though !.

Banned

Wes and maybe Hotdog server?

Thread Information