Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Microsoft Exchange

Default Microsoft Exchange

With my new job I will be supporting Exchange Enterprise. Something like 22 Mailbox servers and so on. I need to do I little refreshing over the next couple weeks. Does anyone have any Microsoft Exchange books or material I could use?

The environment is still 2003 but is going to 2010 (thank god) very soon. I need to ensure I am back up to speed
    "War...war never changes."

Default Re: Microsoft Exchange

Sorry bro - I stil use all of mine as my job is Email Archiving and Content Management. I can answer any questions you have though. Perhaps you wil even have our product installed at your new place? I work for EMC.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

All my stuff is from 2000...

Get a Mark Minasi book...or books...work wonders.

"Someone once said...size doesn't matter...it's the way you use it. That person apparently had a tiny pecker." - Defender2803

The only thing I want Microstuffed to Exchange is my money back for WinME and the business I lost through it. Tards. They can have the WinME disks back - only thing is - I turned them into Flower pots using a blow torch ......maaaan I cant tell you what joy that gave me.

"I suffer from acute PonceyBritishSport-oPhobia - please dont cure me".
    "I happen to like cars - anything under 220BHP isnt a car - it's a Walmart shopping trolley.
    "Your days of fingerbanging Mary Jane Rottencrotch, through her purty pink panties, ARE OVER!"
    "We do not wash our pits in The Pool of Sacred Tears"

Its funny but did you know Microsoft won't even mention Windows ME. I don't blame you. As someone who is a proud Microsoft User I even think the best use for Windows ME discs is to clean the cat's litter box.

On another note....I managed to secure plenty of ebooks. I should be well prepared. I know Exchange 2003 very well, I just want to have the most knowledge I can. I want to do very well at my new job as this is the kind of company someone would want to retire from.

Thread Information