Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

TS3 Server issues - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: TS3 Server issues

He's a she....
    The ark was built by a single motivated individual,
    ˙˙˙sןɐnpıʌıpuı pǝuıɐɹʇ ʎןɥƃıɥ ɟo dnoɹƃ ɐ ʎq 'ɔıuɐʇıʇ ǝɥʇ

Quote Originally Posted by Dagwood View Post
    He's a she....
    LMAO Definately a she but yeah, was trying to talk to Blather and Rabid, couldn't figure out what was wrong, could hear both talking but got no response so I'm pretty sure that issue was on my end.

Was only able to connect once to the IP TS and not at all to ts.dpservers. last night. Left for a bit and tried to come back and no go On now though for some strange reason.

Blather: Was trying to talk to you last night and find out when we're gonna get to play DDO with you? Get on some time with us and beat some chumps down.

Ok, spoke too soon. Was able to connect a little while ago, but got booted for whatever reason and cannot reconnect now. LOL The ALT server is still up though :)

ROFL, ok i have to say im sorry. Personally i THOUGHT Mickey was a she at first but RABID said he tried to talk to me last night so the HE stuck in my head this morning. LOL

And i really dont know when ill play DDO again. I have a few characters on 3 or 4 servers. I was playing a rogue, but now with everyone finally getting off their collective asses and playing, i really dont want to play a rogue since im sure there are more than just me. Also, my rogue cannot hit well, he is just a lockpick/trapfinder, which im sure that Andy has made as good or better than my version.

I have a cleric too but havent played him much.(on the main server)

I really liked my fighter i had on my first server, but we dont play there.

I have other friends on ANOTHER server, i dont play there either.

I guess the bottom line is, now that everyone plays, i havent been that interested lately in the game. Star trek online is also a reason since its a great game i started playing(pay for play, lifetime subs for me).

maybe im a bit of a whiner too but seems to me the fun is taken out of games like this, just like in WoW, when people power level their characters, need a website to make a character, and make their characters to just be the best in the class, rather than just playing the character that they want to play.

Its just not fun for me like that.

Yea, a few of us have made rogues, I made one with the same setup as the master mechanic, think Andy's is part rogue, part wizard.

I'm with the BombSquad, if you see me running, run the other way!

Banned

i was logged in last night kept getting d/c but when i was join it was telling me i was in the lobby showing me there too. But i was speaking in the channel i wanted to move to. it was weird then i had 3 of me join at once. AND ONE OF ME IS ENOUGH FOR SOME!!!!!

Please keep this thread about TS.

Godspeed - [DP]Dracus & [DP]BluePhantom
    Dag was here...ohhhh, so that's what that smell was.

I was able to get on this morning (3/2/10) after not being able to get online last night at all (7:30 p.m. PST to 10:30 p.m. PST).

However, I once again see multiple people with numbers after their names (Kzin1, Batherbeard1, IzePick1, Harshmallow11 (yes 11). Is the number issue a Teamspeak problem or a server problem?

Ripper1302

Yeah when i logged in today it said i was logged in n it said izepick13 , WTF i wasnt even logged in ???
    So my suggestion atm is either we go back to TS2 or Vent n hold of using TS3 untill the proper version comes out. Cuz how things work with TS3 atm aint worth paying for it neither the headache of using it.
    N here´s a a new " TS3" fun event, TS3 hade a litle " i give a fuck" attitude going, keept shuting down n restart in between for 5-10 min. As soon it restarted it got shut down so it worked for like 2-3 secs in between.

I have lost count of the amount of times Ize has been disconnected from TS3.

Thread Information