Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Announcement! MOH beta testing

Exclamation MOH beta testing

Ok so beta has started and I just wanted to give you a heads up as to things so far.
    I really dont know what to make of this game yet. It looks really like MW2 in style (all most a carbon copy) but plays like a realism mod !. Lots of glitches and issues but not as much as BFBC2 beta. I really cannot form an opinion on this game yet but felt I should post something and hopfully others will post on this thread as the game develops if you want to grill me about it further feel free to nudge me in TS. I will repost soon with more info.

Default Re: MOH beta testing

I had a chance to play three rounds (Kabul hills or something) yesterday.....reminds me of CoD4 (I'm still pissed about MW2, fuck em) two things that bother me right off the bat are the knife....I'm sorry but what douchenozzle decided one day "We should make the knife an insta-kill with a 5 foot range" but it's about par for the FPS course anymore......#2 is the fact that I can't change my damn screen resolution...but hey...it's a beta so whatever. I hope to get a little gaming in this weekend but we shall see

oh yeah and the map felt tiny for the 20 people on it.

<sarcasm> I joined the old forum 11-19-02 and had 387 posts....0.2 posts per day, think I can keep that pace up here?</sarcasm>

Feels fast with lots of getting my behind handed to me but progress is being made. Hit enter key to access screen resolution. Not sure how to join friends yet...
    The ark was built by a single motivated individual,
    ˙˙˙sןɐnpıʌıpuı pǝuıɐɹʇ ʎןɥƃıɥ ɟo dnoɹƃ ɐ ʎq 'ɔıuɐʇıʇ ǝɥʇ

JAMMIE!!! Tell Shadow to put on some PANTS!!!

Hey Hotdog its been a while, hope you are well.

Woooot Hotdog boy, are u even still alive, how are things u food related abuser :P

Thread Information