Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Banned without rime or reason
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Forum Member

Default Banned without rime or reason

Hello I'm Duke Wooze I played on one of the [DP] Servers called The Pentagon and I was banned off the server for no reason. Now I don't care if I ever play there again but I would politely ask why the hell was I banned off the server? Now usually when I play on servers I don't look at the rules however I usually fallow common rules like no base rape, team killing ect. I also usually keep to myself and I did not insult anyone on the server when I was banned. Anyway thanks for reading my post.

Default Re: Banned without rime or reason

Do you know which admin banned you? Did you see any warnings or other messages before the ban?

Could whoever banned him please step forward and explain the situation. I know there were a number of DP on the server when he was banned.

Godspeed - [DP]Dracus & [DP]BluePhantom
    Dag was here...ohhhh, so that's what that smell was.

Forum Member

Well no all it said was that I was banned it didn't give me any specific reason. I don't know who was on I don't pay attention to other people's names that often. By the way I think your for your help. To be honest I expected some resistance but you seem pretty polite. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Wooze View Post
    To be honest I expected some resistance but you seem pretty polite. Thanks!
    Politeness begets politeness in this place. You were reasonable in your post, so we will be reasonable back. Believe me, there are lots of ppl who do not get this.

I wasn't on but i have to say, not just as a member but as a part time, VERY part time BfBc2 player, these guys are fun to play with more than any other ppl ive ever met. Im sure it will be resolved.

What are the particulars? Date and time approx. of the occurrence.
    The ark was built by a single motivated individual,
    ˙˙˙sןɐnpıʌıpuı pǝuıɐɹʇ ʎןɥƃıɥ ɟo dnoɹƃ ɐ ʎq 'ɔıuɐʇıʇ ǝɥʇ

Banned

Well last night there was alot of us online but we was mostly on the Allied Forces and there was only clan members on the server and i was online till about 10.30GMT and no one banned anyone that i remember!

Thanks the polite question.

Needless to say, Duke, get back on and play. If there are any more issues, please feel free to bring them to our attention. I guarantee, we are looking into this, and wil make adjustments if needed.

As stated, we are pleased you use our server, and approached this situation maturely. You should stick around the forums and post more, we always like new faces and conversation.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

I was on last night (but no kick powers so HA!) :) Besides, my night involved Izemad kicking the tar out of me no matter where I was. Stupid C4... :) I spent a lot of time dead.... or was it Kentucky with Bobo... they are soooo similar. LOL!

I do remember there were issues with several folks who had bad attitudes and really having diarrhea of the mouth. I'm not saying it was this gentleman, but it may have been. I'll leave the rhyme/reason to the admin who did the duty.

Dont look at me, mine aint working ( kick , ban n etc controlls)

Forum Member

Hehe, well maybe Punkbuster took a crap and decided to dump it on me. :D It was I think on the 27th can't remember at what time probably like the other dude said around 10 10:30. Anyway thanks for the kind responses! And I think I will take part in a few discussions. Thanks guys!

Thread Information