Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Kicked for being to good?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Nowotny

Default Kicked for being to good?

Sup, was just having a good round on valparoisa attack being recon (not camping). Was going something like 40/6 and knifed some guy named DP-Sirahim twice, I guess he couldn't appreciate that because he shouted cheater and kicked me. Is this a natural response from this person? I always kinda liked your server but if this is the consequence of playing well I will just play somewhere else. Gues this is not 100% right location but whatever, this forum seems best for the problem

Apologies from mister Sirahim would be appreciated.

North American Rep Furious_George's Avatar

Default Re: Kicked for being to good?

Hello Nowotny,

I apreciate your respect for this matter. Which game was this that you were playing and what was the IP of the server?

I checked our members and there is no one here by the name of Sirahim on our list. There are other "DP" guild tags out there. This is Dead Presidents. I know there are some "Dog Pound" DP clan out there as well as some others. Maybe you have found the wrong site to post your situation on.

Anyways, welcome to our forums and take a look around. The leaders of the servers will look into this problem for you and hopefully we can get this worked out.

<a href=http://dpworldgaming.dpguild.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29&d=1177809341 target=_blank>http://dpworldgaming.dpguild.net/for...9&d=1177809341</a>
    All great truths begin as blasphemes
    Sir George Bernard Shaw
    In Vino Veritas
    *wisper*Sword of the Stars

Nowotny

Curious, I was playing on your server (core mode, you have multiple of those?) with that guy having a DP tag, shouting at me after I knifed him a second time, something like "GO HOME CHEATER", then kick without reason 10 secs later. Dunno man. it's not that I care overly much, it's just frustrating when nonsense like that happens. This isn't your guy? [DP]? http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Sirahim Or maybe some admin took him serious and judged my kdr sufficient enough to not warrant any further investigation. It's amazing how many people get ticked off by a wookie which is in their face with a bolt action. Thanks for the polite reply anyway.

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

We have two Level 50's amongst us. FDR and Galadriel. That guy certainly ain't one of us.

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

If u look u can see he has [DP]* as a tag n thats the Dog pound clan.

Nowotny

I was still kicked though, so whoever it was please don't take these fools who can't handle a knife in their ego seriously :)

Oberführer, Department of Forum Signatures Sparhawk's Avatar

We don't have hard core servers, we have two servers of which the vast majority of the time, one is empty.

It was not one of our servers you were kicked from.

A.K.A *The*Grim*Peeper* -- You may be a King or even a street sweeper but
    sooner or later, you'll meet the Peeper
    My Smugmug gallery

Actually we are not "fans" of them either.

I did a quick search and found the guy you're looking for, Nowotny. Sirahim is a member of Dead Presidents Germany, which is not affiliated with us (the Dead Presidents gaming guild). I can certainly understand the confusion you might have had wondering why the Dead Presidents you found were not claiming to know a member of the "Dead Presidents."

I'd also like to thank you for your polite and level-headed posts. Those seem to be few and far between when it comes to dealing with banning issues.

I guess someone ripping our name is a compliment. We have been around a hell of a lot longer though so we should send someone to Germany to address this issue. Being the old fart I am I volunteer.....I will also bare the burden of Oktoberfest in Munich but DP will have to reimburse me since I am traveling on official business. lol

Thread Information