Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Freaking Bizarre

Default Freaking Bizarre

SO the system has been purring along just fine for a long while with only a couple hiccups here and there, nothing big. So, two nights ago I went ahead and shut down the system for the night. The next afternoon I booted the system and it ran like crap, then BSOD. Eventually, after 3 different BSOD messages, I went ahead and let the recovery run for 6 hours, supposedly "fixing" the hdd. Now it's back and seems better. I ran a ton of utilities against the system, verified processes, etc and haven't found anything. The only error was a bugcheck 7 for bad hard disk. However, SMART shows its ok. Chkdsk shows it ok. Western Digital software shows its ok.

Anyway, some reading through some forums shows that sometimes Logitech software futzes with the system somehow. I've since removed all logitech software and hope it works out. In the interim, I'm updating my software some and seeing what can be done otherwise. Just odd to have this avalanche of BSODs.

Default Re: Freaking Bizarre

That's so bizzare, so bizzare.
    ------------------------------------------------------------

[DP]Andy Cap

OOoo bay ba, Ooo bay ba, its making me cray zah, making mee crayyy zahhhh every time i look around (look around) everytime I look around (look around) its in my face

....HOW Bizarre HOW BIZARRE

/end bad 90s music

[DP]Depthcharge

"History Is Written By The Victors"

North American Rep Furious_George's Avatar

Run a Mem test, just to be sure. Probably will bring up nothing, but better to be safe than sorry

<a href=http://dpworldgaming.dpguild.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=29&d=1177809341 target=_blank>http://dpworldgaming.dpguild.net/for...9&d=1177809341</a>
    All great truths begin as blasphemes
    Sir George Bernard Shaw
    In Vino Veritas
    *wisper*Sword of the Stars

Thread Information