Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
QuakeCon 2014

Thread: QuakeCon 2014

Default QuakeCon 2014

FYI...dates moved up.
    FYI...I have retired from the QuakeCon staff for at least a year if not more.

http://www.quakecon.org/

QuakeCon 2014 moves to July!

Returning for its 19th year, North America’s largest BYOC LAN party returns to the Hilton Anatole in Dallas, TX — taking place Thursday, July 17th – Sunday, July 20th.
    For regular QuakeCon attendees, you’ll immediately notice that we’ve moved the event forward by a couple weeks. As such, we’re already making this year’s room reservations at the Anatole available. Figure out your plans with friends on the QuakeCon forums and then dial 1-800-Hiltons (or visit this link) to take advantage of the $159/night special rate. Just be sure to reference QuakeCon 2014!

Moving the event ahead by a month, we’ll also be sharing updates on the event earlier than ever. Expect the first updates on registration in the coming month.

Each day of QuakeCon is packed with game presentations, contests, entertainment, announcements, panel discussions, parties and more. Come check it out for free!

We’ll keep you posted on what’s coming – here and at www.bethblog.com, as well on QuakeCon’s official Facebook and Twitter accounts.

"Someone once said...size doesn't matter...it's the way you use it. That person apparently had a tiny pecker." - Defender2803

Default Re: QuakeCon 2014

Not too far from where I work the nights before each day. Man, that is going to make me one tired puppy. But, I'll at least go 1 day.

This will be the 10th anniversary of our big DP get together. I am game for another try at getting a bunch of us together

Sold out!

"Someone once said...size doesn't matter...it's the way you use it. That person apparently had a tiny pecker." - Defender2803

Thread Information